Saturday, 27 November 2010

Home again

I am now home, a little confused and a little sore but otherwise fine.


If you were on Facebook you would have seen little updates as I had minimal internet access from my bed, until I broke it.

All went extremely well so far and they encountered none of the possible problems they had warned me, and frightened me, about.

Avoided the bed bath as the lusty nurses lined up the doctor told them to take my pipes out and send me off for a shower.....twice in one week....what a waste of water.

Stitches should come out next Wednesday and in about 6 weeks they will check to see if they got all the bits of stone out ok. By then they may have analysed the ones they got out and I might be told more about how to stop them coming back.


Thanks for all your comments and good wishes.

No comments:

Post a Comment