Friday, 3 August 2012

Thursday night flashers!

You can see from this video that the location of the camera last night was selected with care at the far end of the deer path across the crop and with my assistant I was able to check that all was set correctly:-



Unfortunately the local residents were thin on the ground and very fast moving so the pictures are dissappointing.



I had set the camera to take 2 stills before starting the video. Not a good idea as that was enough time for the Badgers to move from one side of the view field to the other. Hence blank Video.



It is clear that the Brocks are heading from right to left just after midnight and back again after 3am.




If I choose enough locations over the next few weeks I might be able to work out where they are coming from and going to. Think I need to invest in some peanuts.


No comments:

Post a Comment